This post originally appeared on the PR 20/20 blog.
You know the drill. As marketers, we are forever pressed for creative, performance-driven ideas. In the era of fast-paced, connected consumers, we must constantly evolve to prove our marketing success. And, we must do it quickly.
In a recent blog post, Paul Roetzer articulates the challenge:
“There have never been more choices for marketers. There has never been more noise. There has never been more demand for performance.”
To solve for business growth challenges, PR 20/20 organized an interactive Cleveland HubSpot User Group (HUG) event on Wednesday, March 23 featuring the Marketing Growth HackathonTM. In as little as one hour, attendees collaborated to come up with campaign ideas that could be activated in as little as 30 to 90 days. (Sending a special thanks to Advance Ohio for hosting the event!)
The Marketing Growth HackathonTM: HubSpot Edition
We invited Cleveland HubSpot users to join forces and collaborate during an interactive workshop led by Paul Roetzer (@paulroetzer). During the hackathon, Paul presented the six-step planning model and facilitated group brainstorming to identify campaign ideas with the greatest probability of success. At the end of each hackathon, marketers are left with:
- Prioritized and simplified marketing goals.
- Dynamic campaign ideas.
- Insight on how to apply new technologies and processes to improve efficiencies.
- Greater value in a HubSpot license.
At the HUG, we brought together creative minds from all marketing disciplines and backgrounds to unlock the true value of results-driven ideas. Each group walked away with unique ideas that have both a high impact rating and ability to execute.
Resources and Templates for Marketing Acceleration
Marketing is always changing to meet consumer demands. Sometimes, we just need a little inspiration to prove measurable success. Why not rely on outside resources and templates to lead the way?
- 15 Free Infographic Templates in PowerPoint
- 50 Customizable Calls-to-Action Templates
- Inbound Marketing Kit
- 550+ Royalty-Free Stock Photos You Can Download Now
- 386+ Content Creation Templates
- 135 Free Icons to Use Whenever, Wherever
- How to Write an Ebook From Start to Finish
- The Ultimate Kickoff Toolkit
- How to Write a Blog Editorial Calendar
- 29 Free Online Design Tools to Create Stunning Visual Content
- 35 of the Best Free Fonts You Should Download
- 13 Valuable Skills to Teach Yourself for Free
- How to Meet People Who Are Smarter Than You: 16 Marketing & Tech Events to Attend in 2016
- 40 Handy Excel Shortcuts You Can't Live Without
- 66 Photoshop Keyboard Shortcuts to Help You Photoshop Like a Pro
- The Essential Guide to Branding Your Company
- 24 Awesome Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram & Pinterest Features You Didn't Know Existed
- 24 Conversion Rate Optimization Tools for Research, Feedback, Analytics
Bonus: 15 PR 20/20 Resources
For more quick marketing success, here’s a roundup of PR 20/20 resources to accelerate marketing success that can be executed via HubSpot or another marketing automation platform.
- 5 Simple Steps to Massive Email Nurturing Success
- A Simple Way to Generate More and Better Leads
- 6 Ways to Refresh Your Blog for More Conversions
- The Data-Driven Guide to Landing Page Design
- The Road to Marketing ROI: A Beginner’s Guide to the Metrics That Matter
- 4 Steps & 60 Minutes to Help You Manage Your Brand Online
- The Content Marketing Toolkit [Checklists, Charts & Graphics]
- 8 Overlooked Ways to Fuel Marketing Performance with Content
- Simple HTML & CSS Tips for Landing Pages & Blog Posts
- Connect Content Strategy to the Customer Journey
- 23 Must-See Resources That Will Make You A Better Marketer (And They Have Nothing To Do With Marketing)
- Align Marketing Technology for Lead Scoring Success
- How Can I Generate Blog and Email Subscribers?
- 18 Possible Lead Sources Your Organization Needs to Measure
- The Blogging GamePlan: How to Write a Knock-Out Post
Looking for more resources? Gain access to our exclusive collection of resources with a bulk purchase of The Marketing Performance Blueprint.